Monday, January 18, 2016

HELLO FROM JOE...

Hello Everybody!

This is the first post of many. What is this blog all about. Everything and anything. I will post my feeling on a whole bunch of topics ranging from the world to sports, cars music, sex, politics,crime pets and much more. I have so much to say and nowhere really to say it. I encourage you to respond whether you agree with me or not.

A little bit about me. I am from Cleveland Ohio. I lived in Cleveland for 17yrs, went to St Charles Elementary School and them to Padua. If you want to read the entire story of my  early years. I have published a book called Adoptee-A Childhood of Torment. Early on in my senior year (1971),my mom moved our family to Reading, Pa. I stayed there until 2010. My family moved back to Parma, a suburb of Cleveland.  I a run a Video Production and Photography company which I started in 1982.

Why do I want to do this, because there are a lot of things I want to talk about and just cannot elaborate on Facebook, Twitter Et al. This should be interesting...

Blogs, Car Blogs, Cleveland Ohio, Cleveland Ohio Blogs, Crime Blog, Joe's Blog, Music Blogs, Parma Ohio, Personal Blog, Pet Blogs, Politics Blog, Reading Pa, Sports Blog, 

No comments:

Post a Comment