Friday, March 4, 2016

FUN STUFF.. COMEDY SHOW AT DETROIT DEBATE..ALMOST PISSED MYSELF

I THOUGHT I SAW IT ALL AND HEARD IT ALL! I must say that this presidential campaign has been the best ever in my life. My dad was an avid television politics watcher. Obviously I saw every one of the Conventions and debates since I can remember. Nothing in my life time has ever surpassed this  campaign. This is hilarious, laugh out loud funny.  Where is Andrew Dice Clay when you need him!

I mean what has happened to this campaign when two so called adult men start bragging about their penis sizes. Yes Penis sizes. Who has got the biggest penis? Gotta wonder who has the biggest penis? Is it "little Marco Rubio" or is it John Kasich or TRUMP! Who gives a shit!  but it makes for good comedy if nothing else.

Blogs, Car Blogs, Cleveland Ohio, Cleveland Ohio Blogs, Crime Blog, Joe's Blog, Music Blogs, Parma Ohio, Personal Blog, Pet Blogs, Politics Blog, Reading Pa, Sports Blog, 

No comments:

Post a Comment